Do you dream of a destination that offers you the softness of the sunny beaches and the brightness of the green mountains.
The comfort and exhilaration of a seaside destination, the charm and the identity of the hilltop villages.
Discover a land of contrasts, a unique place Valinco.
Halfway between Ajaccio and Bonifacio.
The region offers all the magic of an authentic Corsica, in terms of both its natural wealth and its heritage. Discover it through a sporting or cultural activity:
- Various water sports activities: windsurfing, jet skiing, water skiing, scuba diving, sea walks and fishing trips, catamaran, sea kayaking, boat hire...
- Animal and botanical parks such as the Olva animal park in Sartene or the Tanchiccia pond in Serra di Ferro, only 5 minutes from the tower. The Tanchiccia reedbed is the largest reedbed in southern Corsica.
- There are many walks on the marked trails, coastal paths with breathtaking views, including the hike between Porto-Pollo and Cupabbia, the one to Campomoro Senetosa, or the one that will take you to the peaks of the Bavella massif.
- Quad biking, tree climbing, white water sports, canyoning, kayaking.
- Horseback riding on the beach or on the mule tracks.
- Skydiving school and airfield
- Golf club.
- Theatre, cinema, cultural centre, art galleries, crafts, gastronomy.
- Spa and health resort.
- The prehistoric site of Filitosa, only 10 minutes from the Genoese tower of Micalona, 8000 years old, a high place of Corsican prehistory.
- The highest racecourse in Europe in the heart of Corsica at Zonza.
Walks in nearby villages
This municipality covers an area of almost 44 km, formed by several valleys. It is surrounded by granite peaks. The southern part has 17 km of coastline, including fifteen or so magnificent beaches as well as the rich Baracci plain and its thermal spring.
Located in southern Corsica in the micro-region of the Pieve de l'Ornano and Taravo. The commune is divided between different hamlets: the village, Tassinca, Marta, Suara, Petra Rossa and Porto Pollo . The latter is a small village which is very attractive, thanks to its "end of the world" aspect, which has managed to preserve a human size, despite the strong tourist pressure. The region does not lack advantages that attract a lot of visitors.
The city of Valinco with its commercial port, its marina, its beaches in the village, its creeks, its many restaurants, its leisure activities, is becoming a renowned seaside resort.
This commune to the south of Propriano is home to almost 15 km of wild coastline. The beauty of its creeks has attracted many tourists. The Genoese tower of Campomoro is the most massive in Corsica and houses an exhibition tracing its history.
The most Corsican of Corsican towns is 13 km away, the largest town on the island. Narrow and typical streets with granite houses dating from the Genoese period. Discover its museums, the one located in SARTENE and the second in Roccapina.
A village of old houses with carved stones, narrow stone streets, the charm is there, accentuated by the exceptional panorama on the Valinco Gulf.
15th century village with a recently restored 17th century chapel. The remains of the Middle Ages and the house of Colomba.